Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application written and distributed by Microsoft for Windows Operating system. Today, Microsoft Excel clearly possesses dominant market share in the spread sheet product market. Its property XLS format is compatible throughout the range of Microsoft Excel versions, and is de facto standard at home and office. However, it is extremely complex to overestimate the number of spreadsheets and the amount of important data stored in XLS files throughout the world. But, sometimes you will accidentally delete an Excel file on which you have spent hours of work? What now??? Are you combing over internet on how to recover deleted excel file and searching out for a reliable data recovery application? If yes, then don’t get frustrated as get back deleted files software will safely and securely help you to retrieve deleted excel file with ease.
This is one of the best data recovery software to restore deleted excel file on the basis of the deleted tag or the header or footer, which is unique to every XLS. Moreover, to maximize the chances of successful excel file recovery minimize your activity on the computer from where you have deleted excel files. Additionally, running a freeware or wrong type data recovery application will increases the chances of losing your deleted excel files completely. So, you need to use best get back deleted files software that can not only retrieve deleted excel file, but it will efficiently retrieve lost word files from Lenovo laptop and other popular manufacturing brands such as Acer, Samsung, Dell, Sony, Asus, etc.
Reasons for deletion of excel files:
- Files accidentally deleted using "Shift + Delete" key combination, would result in deletion of files completely as the deleted files will not get stored in Windows Recycle Bin. But, you can restore deleted excel files after deletion using Windows command prompt by using services of our recovery tool.
- While deleting redundant excel files on computer, there are chances that you may select vital excel files and delete them. After deletion, to free up memory space you even emptied Recycle Bin and Trash folder thereby causing loss of excel files forever.
- Emptying Mac Trash or Windows Recycle Bin without verifying weather the deleted files are no longer required also leads to deletion of excel files.
- You may scan your computer using third party antivirus software installed on your computer, to get rid of viruses. During the scanning process, if the software finds any virus infected excel files, then it will delete those files causing data loss. But, by using this recovery program, you can retrieve deleted excel files eminently with utmost ease.
- Formatting is the other major reason for deletion of excel files. If you perform format operation on hard drive of your system, without taking backup of stored files, then it leads to huge data loss. Deleted files may include your valuable excel files, Word files or any other file type. However, you can restore deleted excel file by using get back deleted files software.
Get back deleted files software is a hassle free approach to recover deleted excel files after reinstalling of Windows or Mac operating system computers. This is a award winning utility being designed and developed by industry experts and has a powerful scan engine that will locate all the excel files and lists them in order efficiently. This application will recognize minimum of 126 signatures of files in eight categories namely documents, spreadsheets, music, video, emails, archives, database animation, and application. With the help of this powerful data recovery tool you will easily restore accidentally formatted WD hard drive file and other popular hard drive brands such as Seagate, LaCie, Iomega, HP, Buffalo, Hitachi, etc. This advanced tool will locate a particular excel file on the basis of file name, size, created date, extension, etc. and it also enables you to preview the recovered excel files prior to saving.
This software will recover deleted excel file from internal hard drive of different types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc and external hard drives such as USB flash drive, Flash memory card of different types such as SD card, CF card, MMC, Memory Stick, etc and other external storage devices. This software has the ability to retrieve images from Kingston memory card and other popular memory card brands such as Lexar, Olympus, Sony, Transcend, Duracell, Fujifilm, etc. This software will provide complete recovery of your XLS files on Windows OS of different versions such as Windows 7, XP, 2000, 2003, 2007, etc and also support all versions of Microsoft Excel, including Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007.
Steps to recover deleted excel file:
1: Download and install get back deleted files software in your computer. Soon after launching the software, you will get the welcome screen with three different options, among them select "Recover Files" as shown in Figure 1. Then, select "Recover Deleted Files" option to restore deleted excel file.
Figure1: Main Screen
2: Select the drive from where you have to retrieve deleted excel file as shown in Figure 2. Soon after clicking on "Next" the scanning process starts.
Figure2: Select Drive
3: Once the scanning process is completed you can view the recovered excel files displayed in "File Type View" and soon after that using "Preview" option to view the recovered excel files.
Figure3: Preview Recovered Files
4: Soon after previewing excel files you can save recovered excel files using "Save Recovery Session"option. If you are satisfied with the get back deleted files software you can purchase and activate the software to load previously saved and scanned information.
NOTE: In oder to get elaborated knowledge about how to recover any of the documents from stored location, refer this link: http://youtu.be/65eXm6BZCUg